Zhip Zhip

Fix

When you go too far forward you disappear

Simply Maze Simply Maze

Fix

It's a little easy, not enough levels, and it's cheatable. Just make it a bit longer, a few more levels... also, when you win nothing happens. the cheating thing, I don't know if you can fix it but if you hold the mouse button down down you can just move right to the end.

Fast Castle Defense Fast Castle Defense

Great

Only problem I had is that at level 10 it froze. Too many enemies and guns shooting I guess. Good graphics, good interface, good job.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Great

I think it's great, the only thing I agree with is allowing harder opponents... Other than that I love it. Lowering the prices of anything would just be stupid :\

WWII:Special Operations WWII:Special Operations

Screw the Schvanny pack!

REally addictive, lol, good job

Drawer Drawer

Sorry but

You can't submit this again, you have to reload it over your old one. If you read the rules of submission or wherever it was you would know that....

Fire Crystal Fire Crystal

Sucked

Ummmmmmmm.... that sucked, and get someone else to help you with your grammer.... And make the second one a lot better... I hate sticks...

WRC chalenge WRC chalenge

Not bad

If you want it better try adding some sound... and either make it more difficult... or try adding difficulty settings and the harder it is maybe the faster the obsticles come?

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Pretty good

Pretty good game, worth playing once, but I wouldn't play it more than once just for the different scores.

Ragnarok Guild Sprites Ragnarok Guild Sprites

Pretty crusty

Ummm.... It's custom animations for games characters, and I'm almost positive he made some of the game characters look different also. Pretty crusty, but there was one humorous thing, Cactuar ;)